Physical Therapy Evaluation
60-90min Evaluation & Treatment
- One-on-one evaluation and treatment. Includes manual therapy, exercise prescription, and education regarding pain management.
- Ideal clients: Individuals in pain or moving improperly; individuals with balance problems, diagnosed with a degenerative condition, have a doctor referral for physical therapy, or simply want aged related pain education.
60-minute Follow Up
- One-on-one follow up after physical therapy evaluation to progress home exercise program and treatment.
Wellness Education Events
- For private team functional movement screenings or corporate ergonomic and wellness screenings, contact us for more information on pricing structure.
- Ideal clients: Corporates and Organizations who put their employees fitness first and feel that such events could benefit & educate them.
- Contact now to get a custom quote.
We specializes in manual therapy, a groundbreaking alternative to traditional exercise-only therapy
Helping patients get better faster without the use of addictive pain-killers and expensive surgery
Taryn Wright has experience successfully treating more than 100 conditions
Free, no-cost Consultation — either over the phone or in the clinic.
We welcome drop-ins, and will gladly work around your schedule for clinic appointments.
Movement by Taryn specializes in helping patients recover from orthopedic surgery
We are committed to give you the care you deserve, and look forward to helping you get better, faster.